- You provide the garment/fabric you have chosen for your bear. Finished size will be proportionate to the amount of fabric provided, ranging from 12-17 inches. Every bear is unique as different fabrics will yield individual “stretch”. If the garment is particularly thin, I will use a compatible lining.
- Using a European artisan pattern, the bear is cut from your chosen fabric. If requested, coordinating garments/fabric may be used to piece the bear, i.e. paws, ears.
- Nose and mouth are hand embroidered, glass eyes are hand sewn, and head, arms and legs are jointed to create the unique character of your bear, to pose as you wish.
- Organic, hypo-allergenic fill is used to stuff the bear.
- Per our communication, patches, buttons or small embellishments may be sewn on, if provided.
- I do not sew “clothes” for the bears.
- Bears are enhanced with matching ribbon or kerchief.
- Total time invested into your bear is usually between 8 and 10 hours.
- The bears are designed to be keepsakes of memories; it is not recommended they be used as toys for young children.
- Feel free to provide a picture of the person your bear is honoring; it will be returned with unused fabric when finished bear is shipped to you.